Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We've moved to a different blog!

Hey guys! We've moved to a different blog!

You can find the blog at http://kitchenactivist.blogspot.com/

Why the change?

Well, "How to become a vegan domestic goddess" was just too long a blog name. I've been wanting to change it since forever and now I have. Oh and now that I think about it, it kinda sounds pretentious. I still don't think that I'm a domestic goddess. And if I do claim domestic goddess-ness, I give you permission to hit me on the head.

Why kitchen activist?

This is actually what I call myself because I'm a vegan who loves to tinker around in the kitchen. I think the simple act of choosing veganism means you are choosing compassion for animals. You are standing against the animal agriculture industries. You choose not to support animal cruelty.

Anyway, see you 'round http://kitchenactivist.blogspot.com/ !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة تختلف اعمال تنظيف الفلل تماما عن أعمال تنظيف الشقق
شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة
أو غيرها من الأماكن الأخرى المختلفه ؛نظرا للمساحات الشاسعه الخاصه بالفلل واحتياجها للعديد من العاملين المميزين
غسيل فلل بالمدينة المنورة
الذين يمتلكون المقومات الحديثة التى تساعد على الحصول على أعمال تنظيف متميزة ؛ فنحن أفضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة تعتمد على افضل أنواع المنظفات والمساحيق المتميزة التى تعمل
تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة
على استرجاع الحوائط والأرضيات واسترجاع جمال قطع الأثاث المختلفه الى جانب تنظيف الحدائق والمسابح بشكل متميز .




Related Posts with Thumbnails