Saturday, August 22, 2009

A mention in Philippine Daily Inquirer's Sunday Magazine :)

Nothing much up in vegan land today, except...



















I got featured in last Sunday's Philippine Daily Inquirer's Sunday Magazine!


For those not familiar with PDI, it's the top newspaper in the country. I didn't know it came out until one of my good friends sent me a text congratulating me. Of course I ran down to the breakfast table and took a look for myself. I felt so guiddy :)

That Sunday I got a lot of texts, some emails, a lot of invites to be my contact in Multiply. It felt really nice for strangers to inquire about vegan baked goods. Finally, vegan baking is being recognized by national media!!!

VEGAN BAKED GOODS FTW!!!

1 comment:

Mihl said...

Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails